- October 9, 2017
- Posted by: Shubham
- Category: QuickBooks
QuickBooks Desktop Doesn’t Start
QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t start A lot of QuickBooks users have asked for help regarding issues such as QuickBooks Desktop does not start, QuickBooks won’t open, has stopped working or not responding etc. But the users need not worry more. Like other issues, this can also be resolved.
After clicking the QuickBooks Desktop or company file icon, the program does not start or just partially appears. A number of issues can prevent QuickBooks from opening. In some cases, rebooting your computer will resolve this issue.
Opening QuickBooks multiple times (double-clicking repeatedly) can avert from opening successfully. Be sure to allow sufficient time for QuickBooks to load before continuing.
Note: When you click on QuickBooks icon many times(double clicking repeatedly) can result in It is better to wait for a while and give time to launch QuickBooks. Don’t click too many times to send multiple requests.
Solution 1: Close QBW32.exe process
- Right-click the Windows task bar and select Start Task Manager.
- After that, Click the Processes tab and then click the Image Name header to sort the processes alphabetically.
- After that, locate and select QBW32.EXE and then click End Process.
Solution 2: Suppress the QuickBooks application
- Right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon, press and dominance the Ctrl key and select Open.
- Important: Do not release the Ctrl key until you have the No Company Open window unless QuickBooks freezes or gave you an error.
- Open the company file.
Solution 3: Restart you computer
By restarting your computer, this will bring the system up from the blemish and swipes away the current state of the software. Try to open your QuickBooks after restarting your computer.
Solution 4: Re-register QuickBooks related components in Windows.
You need to run Reboot.bat for re-registers QB Desktop related file like as .DLL and .OCX in Microsoft OS.
Solution 5: Repair your QuickBooks installation
By running a on your QuickBooks installation, you are restoring all corrupt installation files of QuickBooks.
Solution 6: Perform a clean installation of QuickBooks.
First of all, you have to uninstall the QuickBooks software and after then reinstall the QuickBooks software and then rename the installation folders.
When you attempt to open QuickBooks Desktop, you see an error, or no error at all (nothing happens aka freezes or freezing). There are several possible causes for this issue.
- Your company name is too long.
- Damaged or missing QBWUSER.INI file.
- Corruption on your hard drive.
- Damaged program files or QuickBooks Desktop installation.
- Damaged Windows operating system
*For more details to visit this link :-